The Wine Award of Excellence for Restaurants is an annual award that recognizes leaders in the culinary industry who exhibit strong support of the Ontario South Coast Wineries and high professional standards in wine service.
Congratulations to this year’s winner: Lago Trattoria in Port Dover!
Who can submit nominations?
- Nominations are open to any restaurant that serves and promotes wine from Ontario’s South Coast
- Anyone can submit a nomination
- You can nominate yourself
How are winners selected?
The winner will be selected by members of the Ontario South Coast Wineries and Growers Association (OSCWGA) Board of Directors. The winner will be announced at the Norfolk County Economic Development Symposium on January 24, 2019.
The decisions of the judges are final. Submissions must qualify based on the criteria guidelines.
Nomination Deadline: December 31, 2018.
What are the benefits of winning the award?
- Recognition for outstanding support of our local wineries
- Promotion of your organization on the OSCWGA website, social media and other marketing materials
- Ability to highlight your award and achievements on your own promotional materials
- Opportunity to gain media coverage which enhances your profile in the community and beyond
- Free one-year OSCWGA membership that entitles you to participate in wine workshops, promotional events and more
How to nominate:
To nominate a restaurant please complete the nomination form and mail or email the nomination to: